7. Designer Day Safety + Automation – For the first time with trade specialities on conversion technology and packaging technology.
The main topic of emphasis is machine safety. The processing steps required in achieving safe machinery will be discussed in practice oriented lectures such as:
- “Assessment and Concept Establishment!” Risk assessment and safety concepts according to the new machinery directive - Eng. Helmut Frick (IBF-Automatisierungs- und Sicherheitstechnik GmbH)
- „Design and Integration!“. The best methods for achieving optimal safety design and integration of safety - Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Torsten Pusch (Pilz GmbH & Co. KG)
- “Validation and Performance Check”. Help and practice tips for a reliable validation system and optimal performance checks. - Dipl.-Ing. Berthold Heinke (Maschinenbau- und Metall-Berufsgenossenschaft)
- - “Exploring New Paths!“ - a Panel discussion on new machine safety possibilities.
- - Focus Metal Forming: “Let’s get down to brass tacks!“ with innovative products which allow the customer to implement the machinery directive economically - Gerrit Gerritsen (Bystronic Maschinenbau GmbH)
- - Focus Packaging Technology: “Safe Packaging!“ the new machinery directive and new safety technology - Dietbert Werner (KRONES AG)
- „Listening to the end-user!“ The requirements of a safe design from the point of view of a machinery and plant operator - Gerhard Salzmann (Hydro Aluminium Nenzing GmbH)
- „Who is liable?“ Liability and responsibility within the company including the liability and responsibility of the company owner - Prof. Dr. Thomas Klindt (Nörr LLP)
The Designer Day is an ideal opportunity to exchange knowledge and experience.A trade exhibition will be held alongside this event as a practical addition to accompany the theoretical contents of the convention – separate from the convention and free of charge.
As in previous years, Safety Network International e.V. will support this event and will also be represented at the accompanying trade exhibition. Further information and the complete programme is available in the Internet under www.sicherheitundautomation.de